Print

Good Afternoon...
I hope you don't mind my snagging your question from Jason...
If you are referring to the 2011 PVAAS and other diagnostic data that was prepopulated into the old PASIP web tool, that data will NOT be prepopulated into the CP tool, which is to be submitted by August 30, and you are NOT required to copy that data into the CP tool. The basic 2011 PSSA percent proficient data, test participation, attendance or graduation data has already been populated into the tool in anticipation of submission.
   In other words, there is no requirement to enter any data into the CP tool--the Comprehensive Planning Process presumes that your planning team has been having data-based discussions that have led to data-supported answers to the Guiding Questions, but there is no requirement that the data discussed be recorded; however, if you feel that the school's Guiding Question responses warrant documentation, you are certainly encouraged  but not required to document the data and other info that you believe is warranted.
I hope the above helps. If not, or if you have other questions, please do not hesitate to respond to this email.

Best wishes,
Jeff Byrem
School Improvement Services Coordinator
Capital Area Intermediate Unit - IU15