Print

CP-FYI-Districts Moved from Phase 3 to 1B-Special Education Clarification

Hello to all,
Districts who were formally Phase 3 and have been assigned to Phase 1B are not required to enter their special education content of the CP process by November 30.  We used the term, Phase 1B, so these districts would think that had to resubmit their information the very next year after they submitted their midpoint reports in the old eSP system. Phase 1B Districts will begin their Comprehensive Planning process during the fall of 2014.

After April 2013, we will drop the term Phase 1B and begin call them Phase 1 along with those Phase 1 districts submitting this November 30.  Below is a list of those districts moved from Phase 3 to 1B.

1

101630504

Avella Area SD

4

104107803

South Butler County SD

8

108116503

Richland SD

9

109537504

Oswayo Valley SD

12

112283003

Greencastle-Antrim SD

12

112018523

Upper Adams SD

13

113363103

Hempfield  SD

13

113364503

Manheim Township SD

13

113369003

Warwick SD

14

114061503

Daniel Boone Area SD

17

117597003

Southern Tioga SD

17

117598503

Wellsboro Area SD

19

119352203

Dunmore SD

19

119358403

Valley View SD

21

121390302

Allentown City SD

21

121394503

Northern Lehigh SD

21

121136603

Panther Valley SD

21

121397803

Whitehall-Coplay SD

23

123460302

Abington  SD

23

123464603

Lower Moreland Township SD

23

123466403

Pottstown SD

23

123467303

Spring-Ford Area SD

23

123468603

Upper Perkiomen SD

24

124153503

Great Valley SD

24

124156703

Oxford Area SD

25

125237903

Rose Tree Media SD

27

127045853

Riverside Beaver County SD

27

127049303

Western Beaver County SD

28

128323303

Homer-Center SD

28

128327303

Purchase Line SD

28

128328003

United SD

Sincere regards,

Visit the CP Home Page at:  http://tinyurl.com/CP-PDE-Home
Please consider joining the CP Listserv at:  http://tinyurl.com/CP-Listserv

"Visionaries dream with their eyes open, while others keep their eyes shut to awaken to status quo." ---Dr. Franklin Delano Reese

This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Please contact me immediately if you have received this communication in error.