Print

CP-FYI-Charters & CTCs Moved from Phase 3 to 1B-Special Education Clarification

Hello to all,

Charters and CTCs have nothing due for Chapter 14 purposes by November 30.  My previous messages have been targeting Districts in Phase 1.   Any special education content required for Phase 2 Charters and CTCs is located within their respective offline guidance tools.

In regards to the term Phase 1B LEAs, these are LEAs who were moved from Phase 3 to 1.  We did not want Phase 1B LEAs to think that they had to resubmit their information the very next year after they submitted their midpoint reports in the old eSP system (September 30, 2012).  Phase 1B LEAs will begin the Comprehensive Planning process during the fall of 2014.

Soon after the new year, we will drop the term Phase 1B and begin calling them Phase 1 along with those Phase 1 districts submitting November 30, 2012.  Below is a list of those charters and CTCs moved from Phase 3 to 1.

4

104374207

Lawrence County CTC

5

105201407

Crawford County CTC

5

105620001

Tidioute Community CS

6

106161357

Clarion County Career Center

7

107651207

Central Westmoreland CTC

7

107652207

Eastern Westmoreland CTC

8

108110307

Admiral Peary AVTS

8

108070607

Greater Altoona CTC

8

108112607

Greater Johnstown AVTS

8

108567807

Somerset County Technology Center

10

110143060

Centre Learning Community CS

10

101833400

Sugar Valley Rural CS

10

110143310

Wonderland CS

10

110140001

Young Scholars of Central PA CS

12

197010542

Gettysburg Montessori Charter School

12

112673500

Lincoln CS

12

141019741

Vida Charter School

13

113363807

Lancaster County CTC

13

113384307

Lebanon County CTC

15

115211657

Cumberland-Perry AVTS

15

115223050

Sylvan Heights Science CS

17

117414807

Lycoming CTC

17

117080607

Northern Tier Career Center

18

118400001

Bear Creek Community CS

20

120481107

Bethlehem AVTS

20

120483007

Career Institute of Technology

20

120450003

Evergreen Community CS

20

120480001

Vitalistic Therapeutic CS

21

121131507

Carbon Career & Technical Institute

21

121393007

Lehigh Career & Technical Institute

23

123460957

Central Montco Technical High School

23

123463507

Eastern Center for Arts & Technology

23

123465507

North Montco Tech Career Center

23

123463370

Souderton CS Collaborative

24

124151607

Center for Arts & Technology

24

124152880

Chester Co Family Academy CS

24

124150001

Erin Dudley Forbes CS

24

124153350

Renaissance Academy-Edison CS

24

124150005

Sankofa Academy CS

25

125232407

Delaware County AVTS

26

104510394

Antonia Pantoja Community Charter School

26

126513070

Belmont Academy Charter School

26

126510010

Belmont Charter School

26

100510000

First Phila CS For Literacy

26

126513260

Germantown Settlement CS

26

126513290

Hardy Williams Academy CS

26

133513315

John B. Stetson Charter School

26

126512980

Imhotep Institute CHS

26

126513150

MAST Community Charter School

26

126513230

Math Civics and Sciences CS

26

126510019

Northwood Academy CS

26

126513440

Nueva Esperanza Academy CS

26

173515368

Pan American Academy CS

26

126510004

People for People CS

26

126514007

Philadelphia AVTS

26

126510009

Philadelphia Electrical & Tech CHS

26

126513240

Renaissance CS

26

126510001

Russell Byers CS

26

192518422

Tacony Academy Charter School

26

171510293

Truebright Science Academy CS

26

168513758

Universal Bluford Charter School

26

103519376

Universal Daroff Charter School

26

126513220

Wakisha CS

26

126510006

West Phila. Achievement CES

26

126518547

Young Scholars Frederick Douglass Charter School

27

127040001

Beaver Area Academic CS

27

127040002

Lincoln Park Performing Arts CS

28

128324207

Indiana County Technology Center

Sincere regards,

Visit the CP Home Page at:  http://tinyurl.com/CP-PDE-Home

Please consider joining the CP Listserv at:  http://tinyurl.com/CP-Listserv

"Visionaries dream with their eyes open, while others keep their eyes shut to awaken to status quo." ---Dr. Franklin Delano Reese

This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Please contact me immediately if you have received this communication in error.

If you no longer wish to receive Comprehensive Planning messages, you may unsubscribe from this listserve.