Print

CP-FYI Reminder-Attention Phase 2 & NCLB Identified Charter Schools

Target Audience: Phase 2 & Identified Charter Schools

Greetings,

The target audiences of this email message are Phase 2 Charter Schools and any Charter Schools identified (based on 2012 PSSAs) as Making Progress, School Improvement 1& 2 and Corrective Action 1 & 2.  Please read the appropriate statements for your situation.

School Improvement I Charter Schools (Any Phase)-Please make sure you have access to the Comprehensive Planning web application and can enter information for your deadline is December 20, 2012.

Phase 2 Charter Schools (Any AYP Status)-As instructed during the fall training, please use the Charter School-Offline Guidance Tool (http://tinyurl.com/Charter-Offline-Guidance-Tool) until the web application is available in May 2013.  If applicable, based on 2011 AYP, you were NCLB required to submit a plan into the web application, I highly recommend you download the Total Plan Output as a MS Word Document.   This will enable you to reuse information for your submission.

Non Phase 2 Charter Schools identified as Making Progress, School Improvement 2 and Corrective Action 1 or 2- As instructed during the fall training, please use the Charter School-Offline Guidance Tool (http://tinyurl.com/Charter-Offline-Guidance-Tool) until the web application is available in May 2013.  I highly recommend you download the Total Plan Output as a MS Word Document.   This will enable you to reuse information for your submission.

Warm regards,

Visit the CP Home Page at:  http://tinyurl.com/CP-PDE-Home

Please consider joining the CP Listserv at:  http://tinyurl.com/CP-Listserv

"Visionaries dream with their eyes open, while others keep their eyes shut to awaken to status quo." ---Dr. Franklin Delano Reese

This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Please contact me immediately if you have received this communication in error.

If you no longer wish to receive Comprehensive Planning messages, you may unsubscribe from this listserve.