Print

CP-ATTENTION ALL CHARTER SCHOOLS in ALL CP PHASES

Greetings All Charter Schools in All Phases,

As you are aware all charter schools in all CP phases are required to submit a Charter Annual Report (CAR).  Beginning this year, the CAR will be submitted within the new Comprehensive Planning web application.
The web application will be available in May.  Therefore, the CP Support Team has scheduled web application trainings for all charter schools in all CP phases.   We have one webinar and four onsite trainings.

To register for the onsite training, please visit http://tinyurl.com/Charter-Annual-Report-Training.
No registration is required for the webinar session on June 10.  The specifics of attending the webinar will be sent in the future.

Here is the training schedule:

06/10/13

Webinar

10:00 to 12:00

06/11/13

Pittsburgh PaTTAN

10:00 to 12:00

06/12/13

CAIU

10:00 to 12:00

06/13/13

KOP PaTTAN

10:00 to 12:00

06/13/13

Philadelphia School District

1:00 to 3:00

For a preview of the CAR, feel free to download the Charter School Offline Guidance Tool.  http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt/directory/offline_guidance_tools/183652#<http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt/directory/offline_guidance_tools/183652>
The CAR information begins on page 65.

Sincerely,
The CP Support Team

[cid:[log in to unmask]]
This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Please contact me immediately if you have received this communication in error.