Greetings Charter School Administrators!

This is a reminder that the Charter School Annual Report deadline has been extended to September 1, 2013.

Please use the attached Charter School Offline Guidance Tool to assist you in your data creation now.  You will need to complete Pages 66-79 for the Charter Annual Report which are highlighted on the Table of Content page.

Use of the Offline Guidance Tool now will prepare you for the release of the web application.  You will be able to copy and paste the information you created directly into the web application.

If you should have any additional questions please contact our support desk by email to:  [log in to unmask]  or by phone to (717) 732-8403.

Thank you!

The Comprehensive Planning Support Team

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Please contact me immediately if you have received this communication in error.

If you no longer wish to receive Comprehensive Planning messages, you may unsubscribe from this listserve.