Print

attention Charter schools
FYI-High Priority

Greetings Charter School Administrators,
This email contains very important information that needs to be communicated with all deliberate speed to all Charter Schools.  Based on field feedback and requested enhancements, PDE has directed the following changes for the Comprehensive Planning Process.

Charter School Process Related

  *   For this submission year only....Charter Schools identified in September 2012 as in School Improvement I & II, Corrective Action I & II or Making Progress are required to submit their School Level Plans by July 31, 2013.  (Next year's submission of required School Level Plans will return to June 30, 2014)
  *   For this submission year only...all Charter Schools are required to submit their Charter Annual Reports by September 1, 2013. (Next year's submission of Charter Annual Reports will return to August 1, 2014.)
  *   Charter Schools should utilize the offline guidance document to facilitate systems analysis and action planning, as well as to identify and collect the data required for the Charter Annual report.   The Charter School offline guidance document is attached to this email for your convenience.

Comprehensive Planning Web Application Related

  *   The CP web application Charter School version is scheduled to be released July 2013 for submission of improvement components.
  *   The CP web application Charter School version is scheduled to be released August 2013 for submission of the Charter Annual Report.

Please contact the CP Support team via email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or phone at 717.732.8403 if you have any questions.

Thank you,
CP Support Team

[cid:[log in to unmask]]
This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Please contact me immediately if you have received this communication in error.