From: Royce Boyd [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2013 5:28 PM
To: Jill Neuhard
Cc: Royce Boyd
Subject: Extension

Jill,

What would the proper procedure be to ask for an extension of our Comprehensive Plan? I am normally a before the deadline person but due to many, many unforeseen circumstances our Comprehensive Plan is not ready.

I would appreciate any guidance you can offer me.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks in advance for your time and cooperation.

Sincerely,

Royce Ann Boyd
Superintendent
Claysburg-Kimmel School District
531 Bedford St.
Claysburg PA 16625
Phone 814-239-5141 x1352
Fax 814-239-0353

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by persons other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.