Print

Attention all Comprehensive Planning users:

Many of you are likely aware that revisions to Chapter 4 of the PA School Code are moving through the approval process. Although these revisions have not reached final approval from the Attorney General, we have received many questions regarding the impact to planning requirements.  In an attempt to answer these questions, we have created a summary of the planning requirements outlined in the revised Chapter 4 language.  Additionally, for each planning area, we have indicated what section of the Comprehensive Planning web application meets that requirements for that particular planning area. Please see attached document.

The bottom line, though, is that if you continue to complete the Comprehensive Planning process and associated web application, you will meet all revised Chapter 4 planning requirements.

If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact the Support Team via email to [log in to unmask] or phone at 717.732.8403.

Jill R. Neuhard

Supervisor of Instructional Technology

Comprehensive Planning Statewide Project Manager

Capital Area Intermediate Unit

55 Miller Street

Enola, PA  17025

If you no longer wish to receive Comprehensive Planning messages, you may unsubscribe from this listserve.