From: Nicole Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date: June 10, 2014 at 3:46:22 PM EDT
Subject: Comprehensive Planning Training Phase 1 Districts

Good Afternoon,

I wanted to give you an update regarding the Summer 2014 Comprehensive Planning Trainings. The training dates and locations have been set for most of the IUs in the state.  If you have any conflicts with the dates listed, please contact me as soon as possible so that I can arrange an alternative date/trainer.

Intermediate Unit

Expected # of

Date of Training

Trainer:

Phase 1s to attend

1

11

8/4/2014

Connie Kindler

2

N/A

N/A

N/A

3

18

8/6/2014

Jill Neuhard

4

8

8/5/2014

Jill Neuhard

5

9

7/24/2014

Jill Neuhard

6

7

7/30/2014

Sarah Kelly

7

7

7/29/2014

Sarah Kelly

8

12

7/23/2014

Jill Neuhard

9

4

7/24/2014

Sarah Kelly

10

9

7/28/2014

Sarah Kelly

11

5

8/11/2014

Connie Kindler

12

9

7/16/2014

Jill Neuhard

13

5

7/31/2014

Jill Neuhard

14

5

8/13/2014

Jill Neuhard

15

9

7/28/2014

Jill Neuhard

16

7

7/29 or 8/15

Jill Neuhard

17

5

7/23/2014

Sarah Kelly

18

6

7/23/2014

Connie Kindler

19

5

7/21/2014

Connie Kindler/EC

20

7

7/22/2014

Connie Kindler

21

3

7/28/2014

Connie Kindler

22

6

8/14/14

Connie Kindler

23

5

7/17/2014

Connie Kindler

24

6

7/16/2014

Connie Kindler

25

5

TBD

26

25

TBD

27

4

8/5/2014

Connie Kindler

28

2

7/29/2014

Sarah Kelly

29

4

7/14/2014

Jill Neuhard

We have put together a registration page for the Phase 1 districts to sign up for the training.  Please send this link for Registration: http://tinyurl.com/2014CPTraining

(This is for registration prior to the event. The day of the event – please use the attached sign-in sheet for the recording of attendees/attendance.)

What they can expect during training:

-         Sign in begins at 8:30* with training starting at 9:00*. We will break for lunch at 12:00. Lunch will be on your own. The afternoon, starting at 1:00 will be reserved for district teams to work together and will allow districts the opportunity to ask additional questions and receive further assistance from the trainers. (*IU 4 start time will be 10am.)

-         Please bring your laptop to the session as all “handouts” will be electronically dispersed.

-         Please create a Portal Account if you do not have one: https://www.login.state.pa.us/login/Register.aspx

-         We will be using the CP training site to explain the process (http://training.paplanning.org). However, if you want to access the web application through your district’s account, you must be granted access by your district’s “Comp Plan—Local Administrator.” This is done by your business office.

Attached is a Timeframe - planning document for the Districts to reference as they begin to build their plans.

Based on the attached information please send out a communication to your Phase 1 districts inviting them to the trainings.

Thank you, please contact me with any questions.

Nicole Miller

Comprehensive Planning Dept.

Capital Area Intermediate Unit

55 Miller Street

Enola, PA  17025

717-732-8400 Ext 8684

Skype- nicole.miller8684

If you no longer wish to receive Comprehensive Planning messages, you may unsubscribe from this listserve.