Print

I think so!

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 30, 2014, at 4:54 PM, Alberta O'Brien <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Did the entire Commonwealth get this?  Haha.

Alberta Proietta O'Brien, MS
Sent from my iPhone
Upper School Principal and Deputy Chief Executive Officer

Community Academy of Philadelphia, a Pennsylvania Charter School
1100 E. Erie Ave. Philadelphia, PA 19124

Phone: 215-533-6700 Ext.# 501
Fax:   215-533-6722
Email:  [log in to unmask]
http://www.communityacademy.org

Accredited Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools PK-12
Serving the community for 34 years