Print

Thank  you

-----Original Message-----
From: Comprehensive Planning [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Christopher F. Czapla
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2014 8:06 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Resume

STOP THE EMAILS!!!

Christopher F. Czapla
Principal
Tamaqua Area Middle School
Tel. 570-668-1210| Fax. 570-668-5027
From: Comprehensive Planning [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Erin Van Guilder [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2014 7:37 AM
To: [log in to unmask]

Janet. Love the quote!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 30, 2014, at 10:00 PM, "Stacy Phillips" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Nice quote Janet!
> I agree, we are all only human. Lighten up people😉
>
> "TEAM work makes the DREAM work"
>
>> On Oct 30, 2014, at 6:16 PM, Janet Fisher <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>
>> Accidents happen ....
>>
>> Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place.
>> ~Kurt Vonnegut
>>

>> Janet Fisher
>> Technology Coordinator
>> Panther Valley School District
>>
>> On Oct 30, 2014, at 5:45 PM, Thomas Barbush <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
>>
>> This is rediculus how in the world could anyone in an HR position
>> send this out ?? Embarrassing to say the least
>>
>> On Thursday, October 30, 2014, Alberta O'Brien <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
>> Did the entire Commonwealth get this?  Haha.
>>
>> Alberta Proietta O'Brien, MS
>> Sent from my iPhone
>> Upper School Principal and Deputy Chief Executive Officer
>>
>> Community Academy of Philadelphia, a Pennsylvania Charter School
>> 1100 E. Erie Ave. Philadelphia, PA 19124
>>
>> Phone: 215-533-6700 Ext.# 501
>> Fax:   215-533-6722
>> Email:
>> [log in to unmask]<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','emccluskey@
>> communityacademy.org');>
>> http://www.communityacademy.org<http://www.communityacademy.org/>
>>
>> Accredited Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools PK-12
>> Serving the community for 34 years
>>
>> On Oct 30, 2014, at 4:37 PM, Anthony Guariglia <[log in to unmask]<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml',[log in to unmask]);>> wrote:
>>
>> Ummmm, I really like it right where I'm at?
>>

>> Dr. Tony Guariglia
>> Assistant Principal
>> Wilkes-Barre Area CTC
>>
>> If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
>> - Benjamin Franklin
>>
>> On Oct 30, 2014, at 4:05 PM, J. Bellamy <[log in to unmask]<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml',[log in to unmask]);>> wrote:
>>
>> We received your resume and wanted to know if you could come in tomorrow for an interview?
>>
>> Jamila Bellamy,  Administrative Assistant West Philadelphia ACES
>> 6701 Callowhill Street
>> Philadelphia, PA 19151
>> (215) 476-6471 ext. 113

>> --
>> Thomas D. Barbush
>> Principal
>> Pocono Mountain West High School
>> 839-7121 ext. 81412

All email sent to and received from Tamaqua Area School District (tamaqua.k12.pa.us) must comply with Tamaqua School District's Technology Plan & Acceptable Use Policy.  Please report all abuse immediately at:  [log in to unmask]
This email transmission may contain confidential and legally privilege information that is intended only for the individual named in the email address.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this email message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email transmission in error, please reply to the sender, so that proper delivery can be arranged, and please delete the message from your mailbox.