From: Comprehensive Planning [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kelly Fortney
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 12:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Comprehensive Plans for Phase III LEAs due November 30, 2014

Good afternoon Phase III LEAs,

The Comprehensive Planning (CP) process and web application provides Local Education Agencies (LEAs) with a framework to plan for continuous success and improvement.  We appreciate the time, effort and collaboration that went into building your Comprehensive Plan.  As we near the deadline for submitting your plan, here are a few things to keep in mind.

•  Check your plan for issues to ensure all sections are complete and ready for submission.  Click here to view a tutorial on checking your plan for issues:  Checking your CP for issues.

•  The deadline for submitting your Comprehensive Plan via the web application is November 30, 2014.  Prior to submission, your Comprehensive Plan should be posted for public review for 28 days prior to board approval.

•  After the 28-day public review, please make any necessary changes to your plan.

•  When all final touches have been made to your plan, the Board President and the Chief School Administrator should visit the “Plan Submission” section of the web application to sign and affirm that the contents of the Comprehensive Plan and true and correct.  Click here to view a tutorial on signing and submitting your Comprehensive Plan:  Signing and Submitting your CP.

Should you have any questions about this process, please contact our helpdesk at [log in to unmask].

Thank you,

PA Planning Team

717-732-8403

Join the PA Planning ListServ to receive current and historical communications!

If you no longer wish to receive Comprehensive Planning messages, you may unsubscribe from this listserve.

This e-mail system is the property of the Bethlehem Area
Vocational-Technical School and to be used for official school
business only. All users of the e-mail system are cautioned that
messages sent through this system are subject to the Public
Records Law of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and also to
review by the school system. There should be no expectation of
privacy.

If you no longer wish to receive Comprehensive Planning messages, you may unsubscribe from this listserve.