This email is for Charter Schools ONLY

Hello!

We enjoyed seeing many of you this fall for our Charter School Training held at the PaTTAN offices across the Commonwealth.  During that training, we spent time discussing the “Needs Assessment” of the Comprehensive Plan and also had the opportunity to share strategies that were proving to be successful in your schools.  Since then, the PA Planning Team has compiled strategies and resources from school leaders, Intermediate Staff members and teachers to develop a repository for schools to refer to and utilize as needed.  If you are interested in gaining access to this Strategy Bank and learning more about recent updates to Comprehensive Planning, please register for our webinar, which will be held on March 31st at 2:00 pm.  If you are unable to join us during this time, we will record the session so that we can send it out to the field afterwards.

We look forward to “seeing” you for this session!

Please register for Charter School Training - Part 2 on Mar 31, 2015 2:00 PM by going to:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4707997004741191170

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

Brought to you by GoToWebinar®
Webinars Made Easy®

Thank you,

PA Planning Team

717-732-8403

Join the PA Planning ListServ to receive current and historical communications!