Print

This message is intended for Focus and Priority Schools and any individual working with those schools.

Hello,

The PA Planning Team wanted to inform you of the upcoming Comprehensive Planning trainings being offered.  These optional sessions are intended for all Focus and Priority Schools and will be delivered in a series of 4 sessions.  You may come to 1 or all 5 sessions.  We will begin the series with a face-to-face session where we share our overarching goal of using the web application to build an action plan that focuses on Closing the Achievement Gap.  In this session, we will provide a general overview of the rest of the series which includes root cause analysis to identify the underlying causes for student achievement concerns, and data and systems analysis using resources within the web application.  Our series will end with a look into the PA Planning Resource Bank to provide you with strategies and resources that you can use throughout your planning process.  Our focus will be on the main components within the web application that support school improvement focused Action Plans.

Below is a breakdown of the training days, times and locations.  If you are planning to attend one or more of these sessions, please complete the survey at the bottom of this email so that we can send you additional information closer to the training times.

·         Closing the Achievement Gap:

o    March 8, 2016 - Harrisburg PaTTAN (9:00 am – 12:00 pm)

o    March 9, 2016 - IU 10 - Clearfield Room (12:00 pm – 3:00 pm)

o    March 17, 2016 - KOP PaTTAN - Washington Room (9:00 am – 12:00 pm)

·         Root cause analysis: https://paiu.zoom.us/j/545155372

o    March 31, 2016 at 3:30 pm

·         Using data (Data Walkthroughs): https://paiu.zoom.us/j/105795730

o    April 13, 2016 at 4:00 pm

·         System guiding characteristics for supporting CP and Action Planning to ensure standards-aligned system: https://paiu.zoom.us/j/314779840

o    April 28 at 3:30 pm

·         Resource Bank Roll-out: https://paiu.zoom.us/j/366431612

o    May 12 at 4:00 pm

If you have any questions, certainly let us know.

To register for these events, please click here: http://goo.gl/forms/bKqGFFPbGY

Thank you,

The PA Planning Team

717-732-8403

This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Please contact me immediately if you have received this communication in error.

If you no longer wish to receive Comprehensive Planning messages, you may unsubscribe from this listserve.