Print

This email is intended for all Phase 3 Comprehensive Planning LEAs

________________________________

Good afternoon,

The PA Planning Team would like to inform you of the upcoming training for all Phase 3 entities.  If you are unsure of your school's phase designation, please click here<http://compplanning.wiki.caiu.org/home> and scroll down to "CP Phase Configuration List".  You can then look for your school to see which Phase you are assigned.

We would like to encourage you to attend the face-to-face session nearest you to hear updates made to the Comprehensive Planning tool, new requirements for the plan and to receive individual support/help if needed, to prepare for your Comprehensive Planning submission in November 2017.  To register for the session nearest you, please use the link below.

*         June 10, 2016 - King of Prussia PaTTAN (200 Anderson Rd, King of Prussia, PA 19406) - Betsy Ross Room
*         June 14, 2016 - Harrisburg PaTTAN (6340 Flank Dr, Harrisburg, PA 17112) - Dauphin Room
*         June 22, 2016 - Pittsburgh PaTTAN (3190 William Pitt Way, Pittsburgh, PA 15238) - Romette Room
*         July 25, 2016 - IU 14 (Berks County Intermediate Unit, 1111 Commons Boulevard, Reading, PA 19612)- Commonwealth AB Room
*         July 27, 2016 - IU 5 (Northwest Tri County Intermediate Unit, 252 Waterford St, Edinboro, PA 16412)
*         August 11, 2016 - IU 19 (Northeastern Educational Intermediate Unit, 1200 Line St, Archbald, PA 18403)

Please click here<http://goo.gl/forms/BkstEHS4cA> to register for a face-to-face session. Please submit one registration per person attending. We will need individual email addresses.

*         An agenda for the day is being drafted and will be sent to you prior to the training session.  Sign in will begin at 8:30 am with the training session starting at 9:00 am.  Our session will finish around lunch time. The PA Planning Team will be available for questions and support at that time. If you are staying after the morning session, please know that lunch will be on your own.  Please bring your laptop to the session as all "handouts" will be electronically dispersed and we will be using the time to log into your LEA Comprehensive Plan.

Virtual Session

A virtual session of the Phase 3 training will be offered on August 19, 2016 at 9:00 am for anyone who is unable to attend a face-to-face session. Please use the link below to enter the Zoom room on August 19th at 9:00 am.

Please use this link to enter the virtual session held on August 19, 2016 via Zoom: https://paiu.zoom.us/j/599218705

If you have any questions, certainly let us know.

Thank you!

The PA Planning Team
717-732-8403

NEW! CP Office Hours:  Click here<https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4685977091679810049> to register for our virtual office hours held every 2 weeks.

This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Please contact me immediately if you have received this communication in error.