Good afternoon,

Happy snow day to many of you!

The recording and materials for the Act 118 – Comprehensive Planning session can be found here.  My apologies to those who were unable to log into the room due to us reaching the room’s capacity.  I know this was an inconvenience.

If you have any questions regarding the information shared, please do not hesitate to contact me, Kelly Fortney ([log in to unmask]) or our helpdesk at [log in to unmask] or 717-732-8403.  If your question is related to the Special Education Plan, please  contact your Special Education Plan Single Point of Contact, Cortney Verner ([log in to unmask]) or Amy Deluca ([log in to unmask]).

Thank you!

The PA Planning Team

CP Office Hours:  8/31, 9/14, 9/28, 10/12, 10/26, 11/16, 11/30, 12/14, 1/4, 1/18, 2/8, 2/15, 3/22, 4/19, 5/3, 5/17.  Please use this link to enter any time between 2 and 3 pm on the days above: https://paiu.zoom.us/j/216327104.

This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Please contact me immediately if you have received this communication in error.

If you no longer wish to receive Comprehensive Planning messages, you may unsubscribe from this listserve.